Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm stealing these Manic Monday things...

It's "Cyber Monday" today, the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season in the United States. Do you do much online shopping, holiday or otherwise?

Yes. I am not obsessed with it or anything, it's not like I just go browsing, but if I have something to get that I know will be cheaper online, hell yeah!

Are you a Mac or a PC user? Why?

I use a PC. I've just never gotten in to the whole Mac thing. People have tried to convince me, but growing up using a PC and then the thought of having a completely different operating system which may or may not still work with all my old stuff (but everyone tells me it will) - well, it just kind of freaks me out.

What website do you spend more time on than you care to admit?

Facebook. No question. Also Gmail, which is odd because all my emails go to my phone...who knows. I think that's about it.

No comments: