Thursday, November 13, 2008

so proud...

You have got to check this out...

Pulmonary Embolism




Starring:
Molly as "The Pregnant Lady"
Beth as "The Nurse"
Stephanie as "The Baby"



So we had free reigns for creativity for our group presentation on - you guessed it - Pulmonary Embolism...

We did a power point presentation as well, and Beth and I made 'Pulmonary Embolism' Rice Krispie treats by dying the (strawberry!) marshmallows even more red, and making them in to balls instead of squares...PEREFCT! A BLOOD CLOT! They were a hit.

You know when you had group projects in school and it always seemed like the other groups came up with awesome ideas, and you always sat there thinking "man I wish my group would do something that fun"

Yeah, that was us today.

I am so proud of this video it's kind of ridiculous. Molly deserves the credit though, she edited it to the amazing piece of artwork it is.

I know of 3 people who read this blog, so I hope you 3 enjoy it! But I really hope if anyone else stumbles upon it, you will enjoy it also.

Nursing School isn't ALL studying...sheesh...

What wonderful memories we made. I can't wait to show everyone I know this video. Although I am sure no one will think it as nearly as funny as us nursing students do!

now back to dysrhythmias...

Oh, P.S. - Can I just share, that today, during Women's Health (which is the class we had to do this presentation for) We were learning about newborn assessments...so our teacher brought in the baby bed with warmer and such, and of course, 2 dolls...so during the break, I go up to the front of the class and start holding one of the babies like it is my own. And I'm just chatting away with everyone while holding this baby. And I proceed to hold that baby (DOLL) for the REST OF CLASS!

what in the world is wrong with me?!?!

4 comments:

melissa ellen parker said...

wow - that's really awesome that they put a creative spin on such a daunting subject! You guys really flourished!!!

so funny about the baby doll! you'll make a great mom someday!!!

oh - and yeah - I'm a tweak - did you read Tweek Tweak's bio? I mean, we are like twins!! I was even diagnosed with adult ADHD last week! seriously. they never caught it when I was a kid if I did have it b/c my grades were always great - i caught it myself when I realized my mind never ever stops. So - some tests later - its certain!

have a great weekend! I love your blog. POST MORE!

Just the Four of Us said...

You are hilarious! That was fanastic!!

Jess said...

Oh my Lord, that was hilarious! I literally LOL'd at it which I rarely do. I WISH I'd been laughing like that while I was in labor! You were a great baby and I'm proud of you for latching on right away. You have got to get down here and get some Ellie cuddles in before she gets too huge! I hope you got an A++++++++ on that!

melissa ellen parker said...

i'm changing my domain to
http://www.supertweaky.com/

you can also get me at melissaellenparker.blogspot.com until its ready!