Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday.

1. Snow is too cold (honestly the first thing that came to mind was that "Snow Sucks" but I figured that might be a little Scrooge-like).

2. I'm looking forward to the JMU vs Villanova football game/tailgate tomorrow!

3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is the best Christmas Movie ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is I Love Lucy (I just got the entire series for Christmas - and I know because I ordered it).

5. I'm done with Community Health Class & Practicum.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the memories and the traditions.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to continuing my pity-party, bed picnic, and maybe going to Wal-Mart, tomorrow my plans include tailgating all day, football game, and eating good food, and possibly indulging in too much alcohol and Sunday, I want to STUDY MY BUTT OFF!

1 comment:

melissa ellen parker said...

I love I love Lucy too!!!!!

I did this but didn't post it.

I love your answers. Hope you had a good weekend!