Friday, October 17, 2008

i'm back...

and just in case you were wondering...i only left because i found out there were people reading this who i didn't exactly expect to be reading it...so i got slightly frustrated. yes, my fault for not making it private or whatever you do with blogs...but i've still been reading yours, and i miss blogging.

writing helps me, and your responses help me even more. it really upset me to hear that i was being judged for my blog. it is like a tool i use to organize the daily issues that go on in my head. how can that be a bad thing? maybe i wasn't being judged. but through my eyes, i was.

so if i continue to write about that, i'll get mad all over again, so i'll quit now.

i guess i'll have to continue to edit what i write, and be sure to only say things i'm okay with the entire world seeing. even though, i was okay with it before, just not the general feeling i got from realizing the theoretical wierd looks i was getting.

so - again, like i said writing helps me - and i just realized, what is the point of blogging then if i'm constantly going to be worried about that?! hm.

i'll ponder on this some more i guess, before i blog again.

what do you think?

3 comments:

melissa ellen parker said...

I think its a good thing to make your blog private. I had a blog before that really helped me during his deployments. Some of the things that I wrote I didn't want anybody reading - so I made it private like my journal. Looking back I wish I would have taken it more seriously and let more people in to support me through such a rough time. I'm a fierce supporter of blogging. I've had some dark days and I don't know what I would have done without the sweet comments from my blogger friends. Blogger really is a great tool to getting things off your chest so you don't harp on them.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts! You're a great writer!

Jess said...

Yay! I'm glad your blog is back. I will try to be a better commenter.

liz said...

Like Melissa said, you are a great writer! I came over today b/c the posts weren't showing up in my feed reader. I hope you'll start blogging more!