Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am so over October. This month has been nothing but a roller coaster for me. I wish my brain would just chill out some times. It's always on. Is everyone else's like that? I feel like my posts are always going to be negative and depressing. But I guess that's who I am, so whatever.

I'm ready for May 2009. And May 2010 for that matter. But the amount of things I need to accomplish before those two dates is ridiculous. I suppose I'll manage, millions of others do.

I really have nothing exciting to blog about right now. I never really do. Unless you want to hear about my boring rambles trying to figure out which life pathways I should take. But then I'll just catch shit inadvertently for it all.

I just signed up for a practice NCLEX this Sunday. That should be interesting.

No comments: