Monday, June 8, 2009

He's home!!


I seriously can't get enough of him! When he walked off the plane, I didn't recognize him. We've been webcamming for so long - but it just didn't do him justice I guess. He didn't have his uniform on either, so it wasn't as easy to spot him. He has gotten huge. And not in a bad way! I guess that's what 3+ hours at the gym every day will do - and so we spent yesterday getting him all bigger clothes. Bummer, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess :D

His hair is also long, and abundant. Ha. I've been watching him grow it out for a while now. He plays with it a lot, but again, the webcam didn't do it justice. I can't believe how long it is. When he's not in uniform - you'd never know he's in the Army. Except for that little tattoo on is right arm ;)

He's gone now - doing things I'm not supposed to know about I think...hehe...it sucks! We've been apart for like 2 whole hours! haha, I suppose I'll survive. But here I sit, blogging, instead of studying for my big lisencure test like I'm supposed to be doing...

*sigh*

We're so in love, it's ridiculous. Yes, yes, people judge, but we have learned to just not care. Only we know the power of what we have together.

It's just so right.
<3

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay! So happy for you!

No judging here. :)